The Bilt Eight has been designed and developed as an all out Downhill race weapon. All elements of the frames design have been tailored towards getting you down the hill fast with a minimum of fuss. From its long and low stance to the straight tubing and Australian designed CT link suspension system the Eight spells one thing….FAST.
• Constructed from 6000 series butted tubing.
• Optimised “CT-Link” actuated single pivot suspension.
• Durable shot peened and anodized finish.
• Race inspired geometry. Low and slack with the ability to run 26 inch or 650b (/b> (27.5)wheels.
• Cane Creek Double Barrel coil shock.
• Cane Creek Angleset headset with 3 degrees of adjustment (+1.5,1.0, 0.5 and -0.5, -1.0, -1.5 degree).
• 1.5 head tube for maximum strength and adjustability.
• 150mm rear wheel spacing with light weight 12mm bolt up axle.
• 73mm bottom bracket for greater crankset choice.
• Low stand over height on med and large frames.
• Spare derailleur hanger and main pivot bolt included.
The Bilt Eight features race inspired geometry. We’ve been riding and racing for a long time and with input from some very fast Aussies we believe we have hit the sweet spot for geometry.
Long low and slack is the order of the day and one ride will convince you it’s the right choice!
HEAD TUBE DIAMETER
* Adjustable up to 1.5 degrees via included Cane Creek Angleset.
** Includes shim to run 27.2mm seatpost
|S/M and M/L (16” and 18”)
Anodized blue and Anodized black
Sub 5 kgs inc shock.
Cane Creek Double Barrel 9.5”X 3.00”
30.4 or 27.2 with supplied shim
1.5 inch non tapered